Here’s this week’s recipes. I’ll try and get some of the recipes as we made them posted with photos soon–there’s been some really good ones! The arugula pizza was good enough I almost added it back in this week (even the kids loved it!) but I found a couple of other yummy looking ways to use arugula.
- Roasted Daikon Radish, Carrots and Peppers with Bacon Arugula BLTs
- Shrimp and Egg Fried Rice with Napa Cabbage
- Chicken with Goat Cheese and Arugula with garlic sautéed eggplant
- Green Bean Quiche, adding ham
- Baked Turnip Chips, Cider Vinegar-Braised Greens, and Burgers
One thought on “Meals for the Week, Nov 8-14”
Wow! Haven’t checked in for a while. CSA is awesome, so glad you are doing that. My friends tell me it forces them to use veggies in new and different ways. Pictures are great, recipes awesome as always. I always find things I want to try. Now I am envious that you are doing CSA. Good going, good job.