Fall is actually supposed to arrive in Florida this weekend. There had been talk of chilly trick-or-treaters, but it looks like the cold won’t be here until tomorrow. We’re expecting lows in the 30s tomorrow and Sunday!! Here’s some recipes to use up this week’s CSA goodies.
- Pasta with Broccoli Rabe and Sausage
- Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches with Crunchy Bok Choy Slaw
- Lemon Arugula Pizza with Goat Cheese
- Braised Greens and Cannellini Bean Panini
- Fried Chickpeas on Naan with Green Beans with Bacon Vinaigrette
- Fall Vegetable Quinoa Soup
- BBQ Chicken with Butter Baked Turnips