The CSA batch was a bit on the small side this week, but here’s what we’ve got to work with: leeks, cucumbers,onions, corn (only 1 ear), fennel, green beans, patty pans, zucchini, mint and anise hyssop as well as some flowers.
- Glazed carrots with Anise Hyssop Reduction and Stir-Fried Beef with Anise Hyssop, adding peppers, corn and zucchini.
- This recipe, but with bulgar, goat cheese and tomatoes, adding crumbled bacon.
- Green Beans with Mushrooms and Caramelized Leeks with Burgers
- Chickpea Sautée with Greek Yogurt, adding sausage
- Burritos with ground beef, black beans, corn, olives, green peppers, onions, cheese…