One thing we’ve noticed in the past couple of months, and realized again during the CSA break, is that the CSA has us eating a lot more veggies. They tend to end up much more prominent on the dinner plate than they do when I look for recipes that look good and then throw on a veggie to make a meal.
- Rutabaga with Caramelized Onions and Apples, adding sausage with Beet Greens
- Pasta with Roasted Cauliflower, [Broccoli], Parsley and Breadcrumbs
- Garlicky Mushrooms and Kale, I think going with the non-vegan suggestions of topping with a poached egg and side of cheesy polenta
- Autumn Chop Salad with Roasted Beets, Sweet Potatoes and Apples
- A simplified version of Cuban Chicken and Black Bean Quinoa Bowls
- 30-minute Healthy Kickin’ Cajun Chicken and Rice
And for one breakfast this weekend: