This week we’ve got some more purple potatoes, Napa cabbage, salad greens, kale and arugula–oh and one turnip?? (not sure what to do with that, but we’ll see…). The first recipe is the result of following a chain of ideas from Smitten Kitchen’s Pickled Cabbage Salad, to the comments about this being great for fish tacos (which we can’t do, so shrimp it is!) and the similarity of this recipe to Curtido and TheKitchn’s recipe linked below. So looking forward to this meal!
- Salvadoran Papusas con Curtido (using Napa cabbage) with garlic sautéed shrimp
- Pulled pork (from the freezer) with Fork Crushed Purple Sweet Potatoes
- Spicy Stir-Fried Tofu with Kale
- Risotto with Corn Spicy Sausage and Wilted Arugula
- Humus-Crusted Chicken (just the chicken part of this) with Red Leaf Salad with Oranges
- I think we can get close to this Steak and Wasabi Pea Salad…maybe some left over radishes can be added to this?