We’re starting to get a bit of a backlog of veggies that need to be used up, so some of these recipes may include things from last week. It is that time of year when one activity leads into another and we missed making a meal or two last week while running from work to concerts. This week looks similarly hectic, but we’ll do our best. The CSA veggies this week include: sweet potatoes (now we have enough for a good recipe), carrots, daikon, beets–already used up–one tatsoi that may be a bit small for much, lettuce, cabbage, broccoli , parsley and kale.
- Simmered Chicken with Daikon Radish
- We’ll have to do some improv, since the recipe has a link to another recipe which doesn’t seem to be working and both use peanuts, but Mushroom Kale Rice Bowls seem doable.
- We’ll need to prep this in advance: Cabbage and Onion Marmalade Pizza
- Burgers with something like this Carrot & Mizuna Salad
- The Sweet Potato Samosas we didn’t get to last week
- Hamburger Stir-Fry–using ground turkey.