Here’s the CSA haul for this week…now to figure out how to work it all into Christmas dinner and other meals for a crazy week: sweet potatoes, carrots, daikon, scallions, green and red cabbage, tatsoi, mint, broccoli, hakurei turnips, collards.
- I normally don’t link to PDFs, or recipes built to serve 48, but this Duck Carnitas Daikon Tacos looks doable. We’ll use chicken and scale down as needed.
- Ginger Beef Tatsoi, maybe adding the collards?
- Chipotle-Orange Broccoli and Tofu
- Grilled chicken and Hannah’s Buffalo Style Hakurei Turnips
- Christmas dinner to include sweet potatoes and a slaw with cabbage, orange and cranberries.