We’ve frequently considered joining a CSA, but something always got in the way. This year, a number of things fell into place and we’ve gotten ourselves a share of the Swallowtail Farms CSA. Here’s this week’s veggies (and flowers!) and the recipes that use these up.
- Cornflake-Crusted Chicken with Turnip Greens and corn bread muffins
- Grilled Sausages with Mashed Turnips with Crispy Bacon
- Buttery Shrimp and Radish Pasta
- BBQ Grilled Chicken with Sweet Potatoes, Apples and Braising Greens
- Nachos with peppers, ground beef, black beans and Arugula Salad with Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Mushrooms (Need some extra sweet potatoes)
- Broccoli Cheddar Soup Mini Pies