- Stacked Sweet Potato and Black Bean Enchiladas
- Beer Braised Chicken Pot Pie with Roasted Balsamic Carrots
- Pork Chops with Ginger Pear Sauce and Salad
- Tortellini Soup with Sausage and Spinach
- Kale, White Bean and Farro Salad
And for breakfast this weekend: Baked Salted Apple Caramel Cider Donuts
The New York Times has a great article about how more and more Americans are eating at home rather than going out to dinner. Cost is one factor, but health benefits are also noted. Not really mentioned in the article is family time–cooking and eating dinner together is one of the best parts of the day in our home. I hope this site can help your family plan good relativity easy meals as it does for our family.