- Grilled Southwestern Pasta Salad
- Pressure Cooker Mexican Pork Stew with Summer Vegetables
- A salad along the lines of Diana Henry’s Crazy Salad
- Along the lines of Buffalo Chicken Waffle Sandwiches with salads
- We still have Eggplant and this Eggplant and Tofu Stir fry was good
The last week of the CSA until next season…Here’s the veggies: Spaghetti squash, cherry tomatoes, tomatoes, berries, watermelon, Rosa Bianca and Italian eggplant. We also have some acorn squash and eggplant leftover from before.
- 20 Minute Mediterranean Hummus Noodles with Blistered Cherry Tomatoes, using spaghetti squash instead of spiralized zucchini.
- Chicken Salad Pita with Baba Gahnoush (Recipe for Baba Gahnoush)
- Lettuce Salad with Hot Beef Dressing and Corn on the cob
- Grilled Shrimp Tacos with with Corn and Cotija Salsa
- Grilled Sausages and Tomato, Cumber and Mozzarella Salad with Balsamic
- South Carolina Mustard-Glazed Pork Tenderloin and coleslaw
- Acorn Squash and Roasted Garlic Strudel and salads
Sometime this week we need to make Chocolate Eclair Dessert.
Second to last week of the CSA for a while…Here’s the list: tomatoes, fairy tale (small) and regular eggplants, strawberries, peppers, onions, spaghetti, butternut, acorn, kabocha and delicata squash and melons. And a tuberous thing we’re not sure what it is…
- Pasta with Roasted Kabocha Squash, Bacon, Onions and Cream
- Panfried Pork Steamed Buns
- Eggplant and Tofu Stir-fry
- Taco night
- Something along the lines of Eggplant Parmesan Pizza
- Greek Style Spaghetti Squash with Grilled sausages.
Apparently it’s squash and relatives time in Central Florida, here’s the CSA list for this week: Spaghetti squash, cherry tomatoes, melons, peppers, eggplant, patty pans, onion, delicata squash, butternut squash, acorn squash, potatoes, mint and some flowers.
- Soft tacos with Sautéed Winter Squash and Chipotles, using goat cheese
- Everyone enjoyed the loaded potatoes from last week, so let’s to that again.
- Roasted Squash with Maple Syrup and Sage Cream and grilled chicken
- Burgers with Feta-Yogurt Sauce and Mint with pickles and salad
- Shrimp Pad Thai–this uses Spaghetti squash, use sun butter
- Roasted Patty Pan Squash and Herbed Chickpeas, adding ham.
The CSA is starting to wind down for the year. Only two more weeks left. Here’s this weeks goodies: Strawberries, melons, onions, cucumbers, peppers, spaghetti squash, zucchini–green and golden, patty pans, potatoes, and flowers. We’ve got patty pans left over–we’ll see what we can do with those–as well as cucumbers–more pickles (these were delishous)!
- Patty Pans Braised with Onions and Chorizo
- Fried Patty Pans and BBQ Chicken
- Cream of Zucchini Soup with Grilled Cheese
- Loaded potato night: broccoli, bacon, corn, cheese,
- Ham and Pineapple Fried Cauliflower Rice (Can’t believe I’m picking cauliflower again!)
- Spaghetti Squash and Turkey Meatballs
- Pizza night
The CSA batch was a bit on the small side this week, but here’s what we’ve got to work with: leeks, cucumbers,onions, corn (only 1 ear), fennel, green beans, patty pans, zucchini, mint and anise hyssop as well as some flowers.
- Glazed carrots with Anise Hyssop Reduction and Stir-Fried Beef with Anise Hyssop, adding peppers, corn and zucchini.
- This recipe, but with bulgar, goat cheese and tomatoes, adding crumbled bacon.
- Green Beans with Mushrooms and Caramelized Leeks with Burgers
- Chickpea Sautée with Greek Yogurt, adding sausage
- Burritos with ground beef, black beans, corn, olives, green peppers, onions, cheese…