The last week of the CSA until next season…Here’s the veggies: Spaghetti squash, cherry tomatoes, tomatoes, berries, watermelon, Rosa Bianca and Italian eggplant. We also have some acorn squash and eggplant leftover from before.
- 20 Minute Mediterranean Hummus Noodles with Blistered Cherry Tomatoes, using spaghetti squash instead of spiralized zucchini.
- Chicken Salad Pita with Baba Gahnoush (Recipe for Baba Gahnoush)
- Lettuce Salad with Hot Beef Dressing and Corn on the cob
- Grilled Shrimp Tacos with with Corn and Cotija Salsa
- Grilled Sausages and Tomato, Cumber and Mozzarella Salad with Balsamic
- South Carolina Mustard-Glazed Pork Tenderloin and coleslaw
- Acorn Squash and Roasted Garlic Strudel and salads
Sometime this week we need to make Chocolate Eclair Dessert.