Apparently it’s squash and relatives time in Central Florida, here’s the CSA list for this week: Spaghetti squash, cherry tomatoes, melons, peppers, eggplant, patty pans, onion, delicata squash, butternut squash, acorn squash, potatoes, mint and some flowers.
- Soft tacos with Sautéed Winter Squash and Chipotles, using goat cheese
- Everyone enjoyed the loaded potatoes from last week, so let’s to that again.
- Roasted Squash with Maple Syrup and Sage Cream and grilled chicken
- Burgers with Feta-Yogurt Sauce and Mint with pickles and salad
- Shrimp Pad Thai–this uses Spaghetti squash, use sun butter
- Roasted Patty Pan Squash and Herbed Chickpeas, adding ham.