- The broccoli, cheddar and ham strata that we didn’t get to last week.
- Grilled chicken pita salad
- Pasta with corn pesto
Sorry it’s a crazy weekend…
- Barbacoa burritos with salad.
- Sweet potato, ginger chicken teriyaki skewers (*TFMCB-p.71)
- Noodles with broccoli, beef and black tea sauce (*TFMCB-p.260)
- Sausages on buns with corn on the cob
- Frozen meal: the last of the pork apricot stew
* TFMBC: The Food Matters Cookbook: 500 Revolutionary Recipes for Better Living
- From the Fine Cooking that just arrived: Coffee-rubbed pork tenderloin with watermelon relish.
- Chicken Gyros
- Lemon Chicken pasta salad
- Hot dog dippers–looks like this was in lots of people’s newspapers this week…sounds like a fun meal for he kids, but using homemade pizza dough. With corn on the cob.
- Grilled Garlic Chicken and Spinach Pizza….something like this, but with homemade dough.
- Turkey cornbread casserole, with extra frozen veggies.
For mother’s day breakfast, we’ll be making orange rolls.
We were out of town for a few days this week, so this is a shorter menu list and is a bit late…
- Garlicky kale spaghetti
- Freezer Meal: Baked Penne
- Zucchini and Chicken Salad
- English Muffin pizzas