The CSA had a nice bunch of flowers this week along with carrots, beets, broccoli, cabbage, salad mix, Brussels sprouts, collards, dill and peas. As I was picking this up, I was thinking “Oh no…more cabbage, what am I going to do with more cabbage??” But then I found TheKitchn’s Roasted Cabbage with Bacon and I am looking forward to more cabbage!
- Roasted Root Vegetable and Chicken Tacos
- Roasted Cabbage with Bacon (add the few Brussels sprouts) and Burgers
- Pizza night with one Shrimp and Dill Pizza and one sausage, green pepper and onion pizza
- Salad with peas and radishes and sausage
- Ham and Broccoli Frittata
- Grilled Pork Chops with Perfect Corn Muffins and Collards
- Nachos, tacos or burritos