- The Chicken Pot Pies we didn’t get to last week.
- Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Steak Salad with Grapefruit, adding feta or goat cheese (like in this)
- Linguine with Cantaloupe and Sausage
- Sweet potato and spinach quesadillas (if we’re feeling adventurous, we may add this Strawberry-Avocado Salsa)
- Winter Squash and Cabbage Gratin
We have a new pressure cooker, so we’ll be exploring some ways to use that.
- Pressure Cooker Easy Chicken and Rice
- Carnitas Under Pressure (scroll WAY down to get to recipe!) with black beans
- Pressure Cooker Braised Kale and Carrots with Burgers
- A salad with black beans, bacon, corn, tomatoes, hard boiled eggs and cheddar cheese along the line of this one
- The Sweet Potato and Caramelized Onion Pizzas that we made as a pot-luck dish a couple of weeks ago, but this time as pizza.
- Spicy Sausage and Pene Casserole using Broccoli Breadcrumbs
- Green Bean withMushrooms and Crispy Onions and Citrus Grilled Chicken
Happy New Year!…This is the 3rd anniversary for this blog! This is still mostly a site we use for our own benefit in keeping meal plans organized and posting some of our favorite recipes. There’s a long backlog of recipes I’d like to post, but finding time is not always easy–though there are over 100 recipes posted here.
Hope others out there enjoy the meal plans–there’s 580 people subscribed to the site, though I’m sure most of those are spam addresses. If you’re a real person, and read the blog, go ahead and post a comment–it’s always nice to know others are reading!
Here’s this week’s meals: