The CSA is starting to wind down for the year. Only two more weeks left. Here’s this weeks goodies: Strawberries, melons, onions, cucumbers, peppers, spaghetti squash, zucchini–green and golden, patty pans, potatoes, and flowers. We’ve got patty pans left over–we’ll see what we can do with those–as well as cucumbers–more pickles (these were delishous)!
- Patty Pans Braised with Onions and Chorizo
- Fried Patty Pans and BBQ Chicken
- Cream of Zucchini Soup with Grilled Cheese
- Loaded potato night: broccoli, bacon, corn, cheese,
- Ham and Pineapple Fried Cauliflower Rice (Can’t believe I’m picking cauliflower again!)
- Spaghetti Squash and Turkey Meatballs
- Pizza night