Quite a bunch of stuff from the CSA this week, especially basil! There’s what we have: Regular basil, Citrus basil, cucumbers, golden zucchini, fennel, onions, leeks, peppers, cabbage, corn, carrots, beets, sage, parsley, zucchini, patty pans, and green beans.
- Sweet Onion & Corn Quinoa Fritters with Corn & Basil Salad (double this recipe)
- Summer Farro Salad with Tomatoes, Cucumbers & Basil with Grilled Sausages
- Leek, Bacon and Gruyere Crustless Quiche with Kale Salad with Carrots and Peppers
- Baked Zucchini Fries with Pork, Sage and Apple Burgers
- Green Bean, Mushroom and Fennel Salad with Basil Grilled Chicken
- Grilled Patty Pan Steaks with Italian Salsa Verde and Blueberry Coleslaw
Also need to make a Beet Bundt Cake.