A bit of a crazy week with evening meetings coming up, but a nice long weekend ahead first, so hopefully there’s a good balance of quick and easy and somewhat more involved meals here. The CSA this week included: sweet potatoes, carrots, scallions, beets, mint, rutabagas, collards, parsley and lettuce.
- With all the parsley we have some Quinoa Tabbouleh with Burgers with Feta-Yogurt Sauce and Mint
- Beet, Bacon and Goat Cheese Pizza
- Lemony Carrot and Cauliflower Soup with grilled cheese sandwiches
- Orzo with Caramelized Fall Vegetables
- A salad with: Lettuce, sautéed ham cubes, oranges. An cornbread
- Crab sushi