No photo…it was devoured too fast! Our son made these at school and brought home the recipe. We wanted to save it for next year, so here it is. Looks like it was adapted from this Cooks.com post.
Mini Pumpkin Cranberry Bread
Author: MealsWeLike.com adapted from Cooks.com
Serves: 5 loaves
- 3 c all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbs plus 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1½ tsp salt
- 3 c sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin
- 4 eggs
- 1 c vegetable oil
- ½ c orange juice
- 1 c fresh cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease and flour 5-6 mini (5X3-inch) loaf pans.
- Combine flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
- Combine sugar, pumpkin, eggs, oil and juice in large mixer bowl
- Beat until just blended.
- Add pumpkin mixture to flour mixture
- Stir just until moistened.
- Fold in cranberries.
- Spoon batter into prepared loaf pans.
- Bake for 50to 55 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes
- Move to wire racks to cool completely.